Buying Pink!!

This morning I asked Dylan if he was still excited about having a baby sister. He responded by saying, "Yes! I can't stop thinking about it!" We are all super duper excited! This little girl is already so loved. To celebrate our wonderful news we went shopping for something pink! Each of us picked something out for our sweet little girl. We even found the perfect coming home outfit. She will be wearing Dylan's pick home from the hospital!

We didn't get these but Dylan was soooo excited to be looking
at little girl clothes!
Daddy and Evan picked this one out.
"Dad and I agree. Mom's the best"
Evan picked out something way too big but he was very happy about it!
I found an adorable outfit with elephants on it. I love elephants!
When we got home my mom had also been shopping for pink!
I love the blanket. It says, "I am loved."
This is her sweet coming home outfit! 
Look at the adorable elephants! The shirt says,
"I love my Mommy!!"

Today I am thankful for pink clothes!!! I've gotta say, I've hoped for years that one day I would get to buy something pink! I love my sweet little boys but they don't wear much pink. Expecting a little girl is so much fun for all of us! I am also grateful that my boys are so excited about their little sister. This little girl is going to have two big brothers that are absolutely crazy about her! This is going to be so much fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes