The best invitation all year....

Bryan and I invited our neighbors to church with us today. When the service was over, one of our neighbors said, "This was the best invitation I've had all year." My heart overflowed with joy when I heard those words! She and her daughter loved our church service. They want to come to back next week. I've never been so thankful that we were obedient to the Lord's prompting. It was so awesome to see non-believers enjoy church so much and desire so badly to come back.



Today I am thankful for our neighbors and their willingness to try out Green Street! I am so thankful that the Holy Spirit was noticeably present in our church service today. Our neighbors could sense it and so could we. I am also grateful for the ability to share our faith and our church with the people in our community. I want everyone to know the God who has changed my life!  I feel challenged to invite more people to church!.I challenge all my readers to as well.


Comments

  1. This really excites me!! Praise God for your obedience!! What a great service for them to attend with the baptism & wonderful testimony that was shared by Troy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanne! I know, it was perfect and they really loved it! Kerri got to meet them (by chance) when we were going into the service. I hope they'll come back next week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave an encouraging message

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes