Rambunctious little boys...oh my!

Our sweet Dylan has become quite rambunctious lately. His jumping and hopping around are usually harmless but this week his energy level caused him to almost lose his front tooth! Earlier in the week he was running around in the kitchen, slipped on the mat and hit his mouth on the floor. His front tooth was immediately sore and a little wiggly. Since then it seems like he has hit that tooth on everything! Last night we realized that he had a VERY wiggly tooth! Since is only 4 years old I wasn't thrilled with the idea of it falling out yet so, I called my uncle who is a dentist. He was able to see us today which is a real blessing because I'm not sure the tooth would have made through the long holiday weekend. My uncle was shocked at how loose the tooth was. Although he isn't sure how long it will hold, he was able to glue Dylan's tooth to the surrounding teeth! Who knew that was even possible? So, for now, Dylan's front tooth is stable and is no longer causing any pain. I am one thankful Mommy!

Look at my big boy....he did so good letting Uncle Mark
fix his tooth.

Dylan is holding "Harold" (his night-time toy) He was so brave but
"Harold" helped  a lot. 


Today I am grateful that my uncle was able to help us with Dylan's tooth.  I am also thankful that his mouth is feeling all better now because I can't stand to see my little boys in pain. I guess this is just the type of stuff a Mommy of two boys is going to have to deal with. God has given me peace through it all and provided everything we needed to get the tooth stabilized. I just love how faithful God is through any and all situations!

By the way, Bryan got his front tooth knocked out when he was about 10 years old and I knocked mine out when I was only two! So, I guess it was bound to happen to at least one of our children!


 

Comments

  1. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you maay be a great
    author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back sometime
    soon. I want to encourage yoursxelf to continue
    your gresat writing, hwve a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave an encouraging message

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes