Happy Birthday Bryan!


Today is my Hubby's 36th birthday! It seems like only yesterday we were celebrating his 16th birthday! It's crazy how fast time flies when you're having fun! We had a nice day together, although it wasn't the day we had planned originally. The 9 inches of snow messed our plans up a bit. But, I think he still had a pretty nice day!

The boys had so much fun playing in the snow!
They kept saying this must be Daddy's best birthday ever because of the snow!

This was Bryan's favorite Birthday gift!. We got him a
virtual reality headset. It really is amazing!

 We all enjoyed his new "toy" all evening!

Today I am thankful for my husband, Bryan. We've had some ups and downs over the years but there is NO ONE else I'd rather grow old with. Bryan is such a wonderful father, a loving husband, a hard worker, a strong believer in Jesus Christ, and he makes me smile every day! I am grateful that God put us together, to go through this crazy life together! Happy Birthday Bryan! I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes