Baby Girl!!!


 Today we got to see our baby GIRL!!! Isn't she beautiful!? Seeing her wiggling around on the ultrasound made me so excited!!!! It's really starting to sink in that we're having a daughter! And the best part, she looks perfectly healthy according to the ultrasound technician and the doctor! Bryan and the boys got to come in the room with me and watch as the technician showed us her profile, her spine, her legs and hands, her most important...the girl parts, that show "without doubt" that she is a girl! The boys were seriously filled with joy as they watched her move around! The technician even showed her in 4-D so it was easier for the boys to make out her facial features. Can you believe she yawned? It was incredible!

Apparently, those three white lines are proof that we won't
get another surprise at the hospital!
This is a 4-D picture. She has her hands balled up, rubbing her face.
How precious is she?
This picture shows each leg. Her foot is on the
left of each little picture
and her knee is bent.

Today I am thankful for the AMAZING miracle that is happening within my body. Even though this is our fourth baby, I still just can't get over how incredible pregnancy is! As I watched my baby twist and turn and ball up her fists and yawn, I was filled with joy. Its just so hard to believe that a new life is growing in my womb. I am also grateful that God already knows her. As she is forming and growing and being prepared for this world, God already knows who she will be, what she will look like, and what things she'll do with her life. How awesome is that? That sweet little, 10 ounce baby, is being wonderfully and fearfully made, within me. I am in awe. Thank you Father!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes