Half Way!

I can hardly believe I'm saying this but, I'm half way done with this pregnancy!!! I am 20 weeks today! My babies don't usually stay put until week 40 so I may be even closer than half way!



I asked Bryan to take the picture above earlier today so I could put it in Allison's baby book. While he was taking it I said,
 "Can you see the belly? Can you tell?" 
Hahahaha, uuuuummmmmm, YES! You can tell! Geez, I'm going to be the size of a house by the end of this pregnancy!

It seems like only a couple of weeks since I found out we would be having a fourth child! Its hard to believe we're halfway done, even though some days have been really long and hard. Baby Girl is the length of a banana now! She weighs nearly a pound and is growing like crazy! She wiggles a lot and her kicks are getting stronger. Her brothers are getting sooooo excited to meet her. Her room is getting painted pink tomorrow, which is super exciting, too!


Today I am thankful for a healthy, happy baby and a pregnancy that is going well. In 20 weeks or less, I'll get to hold my daughter for the first time! I seriously cannot wait to see her brother's faces when they see her! I am also grateful for the chance to carry this child. God is forming her in my womb and creating the most special little girl to complete our family. How amazing is that? What a sweet gift He is giving us! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes