Homemade Christmas gifts...

My boys and I started working on some special homemade Christmas gifts for their LIFE class teachers. We spent the evening make homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub! It was pretty easy and the boys had so much fun making it! I think they turned out really pretty too! 






Today I am thankful for a fun evening making homemade gifts with my fellas. I enjoy working on projects with them, its so much fun! Plus, it's good quality time together. Dylan was especially helpful! He made the sugar scrub, filled the jars, and cut the paper to make these jars look festive. It's so hard for me to believe how big he is now!! I am also thankful to have a head start on Christmas crafts! We always enjoy making all sorts of things during the holidays. This was a fun way to start the Christmas season!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes