Celebrating LIFE!

Today was all about celebrating LIFE for me!! I got to see my sweet bundle of joy for the first time today with an ultrasound at my doctor's appointment and then, I got to be apart of the New Life Family Outreach Annual Gala. 

I might be more sentimental than most but today was special for me! Almost 6 months ago I finally shared a secret that had plagued me for 17 years. Telling the world you've had an abortion, is NOT easy to do, but God has blessed me with so much freedom since then, I wish I stopped hiding sooner! Since sharing my secret, I have become a board member for the New Life Family Outreach Center. I've also found out that I'm expecting our fourth child. Being able to celebrate BOTH of those blessings on the same day, was so precious for me. My God is so good! He smiles on those who follow Him in obedience and blesses those who trust His ways.

"Is this your usual way of dealing with men, O LORD God?"
 Samuel 7:19b 

Our littlest one....9 weeks pregnant
Our table at the New Life Family Life Gala

My best friend, Valerie, won the Volunteer of the Year award!!!!

I am so grateful for this opportunity!
My best friend, Valerie, and me
We're both expecting baby #4!
Today I am grateful for LIFE! To think that God has blessed me with another child in my womb even though I made such a horrible decision 17 years ago, proves that He is full of grace and love! I am overwhelmed by His goodness and kindness towards me. I am also thankful for the New Life Family Outreach and my ability to be a part of such a wonderful organization. I never believed I was worthy of being a part of this ministry but once I shared my secret, they asked me to be on the board. God is allowing my story to be used for good, even though Satan intended it for evil. Our Father is amazing. He is always at work, allowing even our mess ups to be used for His glory! Today I am thankful for the LIFE of a new baby, the LIVES saved through New Life Family Outreach, and the LIFE of freedom God has showered upon me in these past 6 months! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes