He Hears....

I'm currently in my 10th week of pregnancy. This has historically been the worst week of my pregnancies. With all of my previous pregnancies, I was miserable during the tenth week. I was even hospitalized with Evan in the 10th week. Morning sickness has been a nightmare for me through all of my pregnancies. I actually suffer from hyperemesis guarvardium, which is not your typical morning sickness. It's severe. It's terrible!

Since we found out I was expecting our fourth child, I have been worried about how I would take care of my family and homeschool my boys while dealing with the terrible morning sickness I usually endure. My family, especially my sweet Evan, started praying for me immediately. Their prayers were specific...that I wouldn't be sick like I usually am. At week 7, I started feeling pretty weak and nauseous. I knew it was coming. Evan prayed. I made it through a week of Legoland and Disney world. I didn't feel "great" but I was able to do it. Week 8 was ok, not great. Evan prayed. Week 9 was horrible. I threw up all week, barely ate anything, wore pajamas for days, laid on the couch and watched TV with my boys everyday. I was dehydrated and miserable. Evan prayed every day. He laid his hands on me and prayed his little heart out.

This week...week 10...the week that is usually the worst, I am not sick! I am still super tired and still "feel" pregnant but I am not nauseous! I am not throwing up! I am not dehydrated. I am able to do all the things I need to do. Even though I am exhausted, I feel amazing compared to my normal 10th week! My God heard Evan's prayers! He is carrying me through this pregnancy and allowing me still be the mom and wife I need and want to be!

Today I am grateful that God hears our prayers! Evan never gave up. He kept praying, even when it seemed like it wasn't working. He continues to pray. God has blessed me because of my sweet boy's faithfulness to pray! After lunch today, I felt sick to my stomach suddenly. Evan came over and prayed immediately. Within minutes, I felt no more sickness! He hears! He answers! He cares! I am sooooo thankful to be feeling so good!  

Thank you Father for hearing my son's prayers and helping me to feel so good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes