OOoooooo AAaaaahh!

We decided to take the boys  to the Tanglewood Festival of Lights this evening. That might have been the best $15 we've ever spent! There were too many "OOoooooo's and AAaaaahh's" to count! The boys loved seeing all of the lights and they also enjoyed not having to be buckled in their car seats! I loved enjoyed holding Tyson in my lap and listening to him to say, "Whoa, Wooooo!" We also stopped at Smoresville and made some yummy smores which was a whole lot of fun as well! 





We couldn't get many pictures because the car and lights
were moving but this one came out pretty good....
The birth of Our Jesus!!!
Today I am grateful for sweet family moments. I figured the boys would like the light show but I could have never guessed they would consider it so wonderful! Hearing their bubbly voices shout with excitement made my day! I am thankful for these memories we're making and the fun times we're having together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes