Happy End of 2015!!

We celebrated the end of 2015 with our good friends, the Vreeke family. They also have 3 little boys so you can imagine how exciting our evening was! I made the mistake of buying noise makers to celebrate with.....woah! I don't think I'll do that again! We had a nice dinner and dessert, the kids played and watched a movie, and the adults watched War Room (which was a great movie...go watch it!)

Celebrating with friends is the best!!!
I don't know what I'd do without this sweet lady!
Dinner....yum!
Jason, Valerie and little Andrew
Bryan and me

Now, we're snuggling together in Mommy and Daddy's bed,
 watching a movie and waiting for the ball to drop!
This is our yearly tradition!
Today I am thankful for 2015. It was a year full of ups and downs, just like any other but I will look back fondly on this year, remembering once again, that God has been faithful! 2015 was full of His handi-work! I am also grateful for sweet friends to celebrate with. God has truly blessed us with this family to "do life" with! 

I look forward to 2016! I welcome it! I know God has many wonderful plans for my family and I can't wait to see what He has in store. Happy New Year everyone!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes