Happy Fall!!

Over the past couple of days we have been working on some Fall decorations for our front porch. We've been carving and drilling and painting pumpkins. The boys have enjoyed it tremendously! They love being creative. I think the finished product turned out pretty good!







Today I am thankful for sweet family traditions. Each fall we decorate our home with leaves and pumpkins and this year is no exception. The only difference is, this year we are in our new home! Being here makes all these family traditions even more exciting. I am incredibly grateful for God's many blessings this year. Enjoying the fall weather and decorating our new home with our newest little guy and his 2 big brothers just makes my heart so full. God has continually blessed us and I am eternally thankful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes