A Mountain Getaway....

My little family gets to enjoy a special treat for the next week. We're staying in a very modern log cabin in the mountains while our house is rented for furniture market. One of our friends from church invited us to stay at her family's lovely home and we couldn't be more excited! We get to spend a week away together in the mountains! YAY! The house is gorgeous and the view is exquisite. This is the perfect time of year to visit the mountains because the colors are beautiful. I'm looking forward to exploring through out the week to see all the beauty that God's mountains have to offer. 

Enjoying the view,,,,
Isn't it gorgeous!?
Tyson is enjoying his first trip!
Brotherly love....
We're loving the log cabin!
Today I am thankful for fun getaway for my family in this beautiful home on the side of a mountain! This is Tyson's first trip and we love having him with us! I am also grateful for the lovely scenery we get to enjoy this week. I love seeing God's creativity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes