Third Trimester Already?!

Today I am 28 weeks pregnant which means I can say "HELLLLLOOOOO" to the third trimester!!! I honestly cannot believe it! There have some very hard days in this pregnancy and I know some fairly cruddy days are coming but this pregnancy has flown by so far!



My favorite app on my phone tells me week by week what's happening with my baby girl. This week she is the size of an eggplant. She is around 2 pounds! Her eyes are beginning to open and close and her eyesight is being refined. She has eyelashes too! 

Sweet Allison is almost done "baking," but now she needs to put on some weight and get those lungs ready to breathe out here in the real world! If she is born when Dylan and Evan were (at 37 weeks) we will get to meet her in 9 weeks!!!! 

I think its safe to say that we are all super excited about this little gal joining our family! I am so grateful for the joy and excitement that buzzes around our home every time we talk about Allison's arrival! Our boys are soooo ready to meet her! I am also grateful that she seems perfectly healthy and things with this pregnancy are going well! God is working a miracle within me and its incredible to experience it! Hello Third Trimester!!! I'm glad you're here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes