Not the Baby Much Longer....

The past few days I've enjoyed watching my sweet Tyson. He is such a joy to be around. He is a friendly little guy, always smiling, loves to snuggle with his Mommy, enjoys playing ball of any kind, likes to take toys apart and put them back together, has a fascination with wheels and tires, would eat cereal all day long, plays puzzles all the time, knows all of his colors and numbers, and wants to be just like his big brothers.

I can't believe that Tyson is 2 and a half years old now! He has been my precious surprise baby for over two years....but he won't be the baby much longer! Allison will be arriving in 10 weeks or less. My heart breaks a little knowing that Tyson will have to grow up some but I am eager to watch him become a big brother. I know he will be so loving and easy with his baby sister!




Today I am thankful for Tyson. Although we never expected to have a third little boy, I CANNOT imagine our family without this little fella. He is absolutely precious! I am grateful that God blessed our family by giving us a third son. I know God has HUGE things in store for him. I pray that he will grow into the strong, courageous, man of God that he was created to be! I am also thankful for all the snuggles and sweet times we have had together over the past 2 years and all the moments we have to look forward to. Tyson is definitely a "Mommy's boy" so please pray for him as he adjust to being a big brother! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes