The Other Side of the World!


Earlier today I got a sweet message from a lady named Keefe, who lives on the other side of the world. She came across one of my blog posts that I wrote almost 5 years ago. She told me that my words were very meaningful to her and asked if she could share it in a group on facebook. The post above was made today in Singapore! 

How amazing it is that God is still using something I wrote in 2012!!!! And not just with people who usually read my blog or who know me, but with folks from the other side of the world!!! I am so honored that God would use my little blog to touch the hearts of others! I am so grateful for His ability to use and reuse and bless others! To God be the Glory!

Click here to read my post "Beauty from Ashes" from 2012

Click here to see Keefe's group page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes