Take It All In!

I came home from a meeting tonight and found all my fellas outside playing basketball. As I got out of the car, my three sons ran up to me and hugged me, as if I'd been gone all day. (I had only been gone for 2 hours!) Then, they all ran back to playing ball with their Daddy. I stayed outside and watched them play.  As I stood there, I was overwhelmed with gratitude. I just couldn't stop thanking my Father for all His blessings over my life. The beautiful weather, my sweet boys, the little girl I'm carrying, my amazing husband, our home, our cars, the time we're able to spend together, our health, our love for one another....they are all gifts from above. 

When you stop and take a moment to take in all that God has given you, it can be almost more than you can bare. 




Sometimes the most simple scenarios, like playing basketball as a family, can be absolutely beautiful! Today I am thankful for all the things mentioned above but even more than that, I'm grateful that God allows me these moments, to truly take "it all" in! He has flooded my life with His gifts and I'm so incredibly grateful! 

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17

Thank you Father!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes