Spring!


Over the past few days the weather in our area has been absolutely amazing! 70 degrees has to be my favorite temperature! We've been spending lots of time outside which makes all of us very happy, especially Tyson! I've loved seeing so many signs of spring! Flowers and trees, growing grass, our freshly planted garden, birds chirping bright and early, crickets and frogs singing at night, have all brought such gratitude to my heart! This is such a beautiful time of year!

Tyson enjoyed helping Daddy mow!
He has discovered the sand box!!! 
Evan was super excited to have his first icee pop of the season!
Our garden boxes! 
These brothers play so nice together!
Spring has sprung! These are my favorite flower pots!
My big boy, Dylan, and me!
Today I am thankful for Spring. Its such a lovey reminder of how God makes all things new. I enjoy watching new life sprout all around me! As the world brightens and buds, our smiles seem to widen! Only God could bring such beauty out of the dead of Winter! I am also grateful for these sweet memories with my family. We've been playing outside, fishing, planting flowers, taking walks, and swinging in the hammock. I love being with these precious fellas all year around but Spring makes it even better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes