FREE PANCAKES!!!

This evening my boys and I had pancakes for dinner....make that FREE pancakes for dinner! A big thank you to IHOP for giving away their pancakes today! If you knew how much my little guys like pancakes, you'd better understand what a big deal this is! I'm not joking, 15 pancakes were consumed at our table this evening!

A free pancake is a happy pancake!
Evan and his handsome daddy
This little booger loooooooves pancakes!
Me and my big guy (he's wearing something odd around his forehead....boys!)
Evan got a little bit of chocolate on his face
Today I am grateful for free food and family time. I love when places give away free food, like IHOP and the free pancakes, Chick-fil-a having the "dress like a cow" day and giving away free chicken, Krispy Kreme and the Pirate Doughnuts. It's pretty awesome that these places would give away so much free food! It's so much fun and gives us an excuse to go out to dinner as a family (which we will gladly take any chance we get!) I love spending these precious moments with my fellas. I am so thankful that God allows me to be the wife and mother to these sweet faces! 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes