Neighborhood Bible Study!

I spent the evening with my Neighborhood Bible Study group. We had a wonderful time of fellowship and a terrific discussion about God's Word, the Holy Spirit, and how God uses difficult times for good in our lives. 

As I walked to my neighbor's house with my Bible and carrot cake cupcakes, I couldn't help but thank God for the sweet dream of having a Neighborhood Bible Study. He placed that dream in my heart well over a year ago and I sort of pushed it away at first because my life is hectic and I didn't think I had time to do it. But God kept asking me to invite my neighbors to my house. So, after talking with 2 neighbors who helped me, I finally did it. One year ago this week! It's so hard for me to believe its been a year! 

Today I am thankful for this Bible Study group. I've really enjoyed getting to know these ladies and learning about our great God together! He was right, I did have time for this and now I'm sooooo glad I trusted Him! This has been such a blessing to me! I know God had a plan for this group of ladies and I'm forever grateful that He allowed me to be a part of it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes