Gone Fishin'

We've been enjoying the nicer weather the past couple of days!!! This afternoon while the baby was napping and our biggest boy was playing a game, we decided to hang out beside our pond and do a little fishing. Evan had to bring a bunch of swords and his knight costume out also because he is my protector!

We caught 6 fish and had a whole lot of fun just spending time together. We don't often get time alone with each child since we're all home together all of the time so it was a real treat to spend some special time with Evan. He is a hoot! He is so much fun to be around!

Bringing all his swords and his fishing rod!
Mommy and Evan in our boots
My knight in shining armor
Such a fun afternoon!
Catch and release, of course!
I got one!

Today I am grateful for one-on-one time with Evan. I love doing special things with each of my boys because I get to see things about them that I don't notice when everyone else is around. While we were outside Evan was singing, dancing, practicing karate, sword-fighting, sailing a pirate ship, worm-hunting and fishing. I am also thankful for the pond beside our home. It's so nice to just run outside and go fishing with my family while Tyson takes a nap. Such a sweet blessing from our Heavenly Father!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes