Science Lessons and Trips to the Library

We did some fun activities today as part of our school work. The boys enjoyed science time! We learned all about fossils and how important they are to help us learn about the history of the world. We also learned how fossils form and we decided to make some fossils of our own. With plaster of paris, water, tin foil, and seashells, we made our very own fossils. The boys were so excited! 

Watching "Brain Pop" to learn more about Fossils!
Ready to make their fossils.
They were working so carefully.
At the beginning.....
About an hour later....FOSSILS!


After all of our school work was complete, we took a trip to the library, which is one of Dylan and Evan's favorite places! They always love picking out new books. Today, they couldn't wait to sit at one of the tables to read their books! I was picking out a few more books when I heard Evan say very loudly, "I'm sorry Dylan, but I have to read very loud. This is a really good book!"  Haha...3 year old boys and libraries don't always mix. 



Today I am grateful for relaxed school days, doing experiments, and reading books. We did all of our other lessons too but I just love being able to do activities that are fun for my fellas! I am also thankful little ones that enjoy learning and love to read! That makes my job a little easier!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes