Busy Weekends and Crowded Hammocks

We had a very busy weekend. On Saturday we went to a flea market and then to the mall. We came home and cleaned the entire house and then went grocery shopping. Today we went to church, went to Lowe's and the Dollar Store and then ate Dinner at Cracker Barrel. And somewhere during all that we had several dance parties in the living room, made cookies, played pirates (I'm the token girl pirate, Bonnie).We've been productive but I'm exhausted!!! It was busy, but this weekend was also wonderful. We spent so much time together and enjoyed each other's company! 

Riding the Merry-go-round at the mall.
Daddy ate the cookie from the Cookie Jar!
Grocery shopping is full of excitement too!
Party of 5 on the Hammock.

Today I am thankful for a busy but fun and  productive weekend. Mostly, I am thankful that I get to spend so much time with my family. Even with one hundred things to do, we have so much fun together! I'm grateful for the last few minutes of the day while we were all huddled up in the hammock. Even Max couldn't resist joining in the fun! I love these fellas so much!! As I swayed back and forth with them in our crowded hammock, laughing and listening to the noise that they all make, my heart buzzed with joy! I started humming, "Thank you Jesus." I just couldn't contain it! Even during a busy weekend, running a million errands and preparing for a busy week coming up, He always helps me to see his precious blessings!  Thank you Jesus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes