Faith and Family


You might not be able to tell what this a picture of so let me explain it. That is the inside of my Bible Bag. When I opened it today at church and I reached in I found a toy knife laying inside of my Bible and a whole box of crayons right beside it. Can you tell I have kids? 

When I saw that this morning during our worship service, I had to chuckle quietly to myself. I mean, how cute is that? That photo says so much about my life. It shows the most important things in to me...my faith and my family.

Today I am grateful for those two things! My faith in Jesus Christ is what gives me hope and what carries me from day to day.  My family are the ones that bring me such joy and happiness. These things are what make my life what it is and I love my life! (although some days are better than others...haha). I have so many wonderful things to be thankful for but today, I say "Thank you, Father, for my faith and my family!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes