Spring Break!

We're having  a "spring break" from homeschooling this week so instead of relaxing and resting (like I should be doing) we've been doing all sorts of fun stuff! Today we made homemade oatmeal cookies and planted tomatoes, cucumbers, strawberries and blueberries in our garden box. The boys enjoyed digging in the dirt and eating yummy cookies! We also painted butterflies on pots and planted flowers in those pots. My kids absolutely love to paint and I love anything with an adorable foot print! So, obviously, these butterflies pots were a must for our house! I am so pleased with the final product!! They are just too cute!

Tyson LOVED getting his foot painted!
Evan spent a lot of time making sure his pot looked perfect!
Dylan loves to paint!
Evan picked out these flowers specifically for his pot!
Dylan might have green thumbs!
They turned out SOOOO cute!!!
Aren't they just the sweetest flower pots you've ever seen? If you come to my house, these precious flower pots will greet you at the front door! Today I am thankful for "spring break" in the Shaw household. All the public schools are taking a break so I figured, we should take a little break too! We're having a lot of fun just doing some things that we don't usually have time to do. I enjoy spending this relaxed time with my family! I am also grateful for the beautiful spring day we were able to enjoy today. We spent a lot of time outside in the gorgeous weather! It was perfect! Our garden box is full of little plants, our tummies are full of oatmeal cookies and our butterfly flower pots are full of pretty flowers picked out by my youngins'. It was a wonderful, spring day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes