Providing what we need and then some!!!

When Bryan and I made the decision to homeschool our children almost 4 years ago, it was a really big deal for us. We spent a lot of time praying and weighing the pros and cons. It was abundantly clear to us that this was indeed the path God was leading us down. We were still very concerned about how we would afford the curriculum but I felt as though God was telling us that He would provide a way. There was no reason for us to worry about it. So, we have tried not to worry and God surely has provided! Every year we have been able to purchase our homeschool materials with money that has not come from our regular budget. I wasn't sure what God was going to do this year but I was sure He would provide.

Almost 2 months ago I was introduced to KEEP collective. It is a brand-new, beautiful, personalized jewelry collection. I like jewelry as much as the next girl but there is just something special about this jewelry! I love how meaningful it can be. I love that everyone can make something that one-of-a-kind, especially for themselves or a loved one. So, I decided to start selling KEEP. My goal was to simply earn enough money to buy our homeschool curriculum. I never, ever imagined that I would earn enough money to buy it in ONE week! Not only did I earn enough for that, I was also able to purchase an entire kit of Essential oils for my family to try, out of that same paycheck! 

Our Third Grade Curriculum...so exciting!!!!
Within my first 35 days of selling KEEP I promoted three times!!! I have also had 16 people sign up under me! Since this company is brand new, there will never be a better time to join the KEEP family. I just wanted to earn a few hundred dollars but I suddenly have new goals and dreams! Who knows how God might use this company to bless my family. He has already used it in amazing ways!

I am now a Senior Designer with KEEP collective!
Today I am thankful for God's provision. He has reassured me over and over again that homeschooling is the right choice for my family because He continually provides all that we need to continue on this journey! I am always in awe of His ability to provide. He never fails me! I am also thankful for KEEP collective.  Not only has it been great financially, I've also earned almost $600 in free jewelry, met some amazing ladies, and become a leader within the company. It's just so exciting!!!!!! God is using KEEP to provide what we need and then some!!!

This is my latest KEEP creation....definitely made especially for me! I just love the little locket! The band is reversible and the keys slide on and off so I can change it every day if I want. There are so many neat ways to personalize this jewelry!! If you'd like to take a closer look and maybe purchase the perfect Mother's Day gift for someone special in your life, please click here  ----> keep-collective.com/soc/zh3n7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes