Crawling Lessons and a Tickle War!!

Living in a house with 4 males can be very loud and exciting from time to time! The excitement is at an all time high right now because Tyson is SOOOO close to crawling. He gets up on all fours and is just about to crawl but instead, he goes backwards. He scoots all over the place, just backwards. So, Dylan and Evan have been trying to teach him. They just love the idea of him chasing after them! For the past few evenings they've been cheering for him, modeling for him, and trying to bribe him with toys and books. Tyson hasn't mastered the art of crawling yet but he sure is having fun with his big brothers!

Ready, Set, Go! The Big Boys are teaching their Baby Brother!
They left him behind...poor guy.
I love this picture!!!!
Just like every other day recently, the boys just had to work with Tyson on his crawling this afternoon. Evan was so cute, clapping and yelling, "Tyson, Tyson, Tyson!" I'm not sure how but this crawling lesson quickly turned into a tickle war! Don't worry, this is an ongoing war in the Shaw household and everyone here absolutely loves it! Tyson is always a little worried by the laughter and yelling at first but after he few minutes, he wants to join in the fun! It is absolutely adorable to watch all these boys rolling around on the floor, giggling and squealing together! 

And the war begins....
Tyson is trying his best to get over to his Daddy and brothers!
Today I am thankful for big brothers who love teaching their baby brother. I so enjoy watching them play with Tyson and love on him. I get to see a side of them that I haven't seen before. The months and years to come are sure to be precious as I watch my big boys teach my littlest boy. I am also thankful for tickle wars. As I watched all my fellas roll around on the floor, blowing raspberries on each other's tummies, laughing and tickling one another, my heart just smiled! These noisy, crazy, tickling days are going to be some of my favorite memories one day. I love hearing the joy and laughter of my sweet ones as they just enjoy being together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes