Because God made them that way!


Can you read Dylan's answer to our Science questions? I just love it!!!!!!
Why is our moon round? "That is the way God made it."
Are the moons of Mars round? Why or Why not? "Because God made them that way!"

Don't worry, he is learning the scientific answers to the questions too. He did this science activity independently today and when reading those questions, he wrote the answers that made the most sense! And he is right, ya know, God made them that way! Regardless of what the scientific answer may be, Dylan's answer is still correct.

Today I am thankful for homeschooling. When I taught in a public school I had to teach exactly what the state wanted me to teach. It didn't matter that I believe Jesus Christ and that I know the ONE that made the big bang happen....I couldn't teach the students anything about the Creator of this world. But now, because of our freedom to homeschool our kids, I am able to teach my sons TRUTH and scientific facts. I am also grateful for Dylan's boldness in answering the questions this way. In a public school he would probably get scolded for writing those answers, but not in my classroom! He knows Who created the moon and Mars! He knows that whether the moons are round or not, God is the One that designed them!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes