SNOW!

We were supposed to get 3-4 inches of snow last night but it ended up being about an inch of snow with 2 inches of ice on top! Still, this counts as Tyson's first snow and our first snow in our new house! So we enjoyed some time outside this morning. The boys got to go sledding with some friends in our neighborhood. This was a special treat for them because in our old neighborhood there was no where to go sledding and no one to sled with. They really enjoyed themselves. Tyson got to touch snow for the first time today as well.  He made some funny faces as I put the snow on his hand. I think he prefers to be warm. 

Our new house all covered in snow!
Tyson's first snow!
He wasn't too sure about the cold stuff!
Daddy and his littlest buddy!
My little snowbunnies
Dylan and Jackson
Me and my new neighbor and friend, Jennifer
Today I am thankful for the "firsts" we got to celebrate today. I continue to praise God for our new home. Every time we get to experience something new here, my heart just swells up. Oh, I am so grateful for the home He has given us! We all enjoyed watching Tyson see snow for the first time today. It is so sweet to experience these sweet things as a family. I am grateful that Bryan gets to be home with us so much. A lot of daddies miss these moments but not ours! I'm thankful for our new neighborhood as well. We prayed for a neighborhood with friends for the kids to play with. I remember thinking specifically of snow days, that they would have some friends to go sledding with. My God is so faithful to answer prayers, even the little simple, seemingly unimportant ones. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes