Chocolate Covered Strawberries.

Every Thursday morning my boys and I go to MOMS (Mothers of Many Seasons) for Bible Study and fellowship. This morning Dylan asked if he could stay home since Bryan works from home on Thursdays. I didn't think much about it and agreed that he could. So Evan, Tyson, and I went to MOMS without Dylan. When we arrived back home I found a beautiful, sweet, thoughtful surprise. It blew me away!


While I was gone they made me chocolate covered strawberries as a Valentine's Day surprise! They planned for Dylan to ask me if he could stay home and then once I left they went and bought all the ingredients and made these sweet treats for me! They had to do it today because this is the only day I'm out of the house. It made me feel so loved because they went to so much trouble to surprise me! They know how much I love chocolate covered strawberries and the fact they were homemade, just made my heart smile so big!

The strawberries are pretty and yummy too! You know I had to share them with my 3 little guys! Dylan loved them, Evan ate the chocolate and left the strawberry and Tyson enjoyed a plain strawberry in his little "fruit feeder." It was his first time having a strawberry and he absolutely LOVED it! The big boys couldn't stop laughing as he sucked on the feeder. He had strawberry juice all over his arms, face, legs, belly....he was covered! 

They loved watching Tyson eat his strawberry!
Yes, his feeder is pink. As I pulled it out today I realized
it was the one thing I hadn't exchanged for something blue/green .
Poor guy....
I love that this photo has the word "Love" in the middle.
I couldn't have chosen a better title for this picture!
Today I am thankful for Chocolate Covered Strawberries! Yes, I love them and I've already eaten 6 of them (don't judge me!) but more than that, I love the hearts behind the strawberries. It means so much to me that Bryan and Dylan put so much thought into doing something special for me. I also love that Bryan included Dylan in my Valentine's surprise. Growing boys need to see that husbands who love their wives, do special things to show that love. My boys sure do have a good role model to teach them how to be good husbands! I am also grateful for those precious chocolate and strawberry covered faces. Valentine's Day is always special for me because it is the anniversary of Bryan's wedding proposal! But these days, its even more special, because I have 3 more little loves. I'm a Momma with 4 fellas to love on her and I'm truly blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes