He provides a way....

This morning I rushed around to get Dylan, Evan, and myself ready for Bible Study. Once I finally got everyone bundled up in our sweaters and buckled in the car seats, I realized that the car wouldn't start. 
Ughhh...
So, I unbuckled the boys and brought them back inside. Dylan was distraught. He said, "Mommy, I really wanted to go learn about Jesus today!" I was already feeling pretty bummed but his comment broke my heart. Just as I was thinking that God must not have wanted us to go to Bible Study today, I received a text from a friend. She offered to come pick me up...my boys, car seats, and all! What a sweet blessing. 

Its easy to think of our "problems" as insignificant or unworthy of bothering God over. Today, however, God taught me that He cares about every detail of my life. When I don't have a way, He will provide one. 

Today I am thankful for my sweet friend, Keri. It was so thoughtful of her to come and pick us up. I am also grateful that God worked it out for me to attend Bible Study this morning. I am overwhelmed by God's faithfulness toward me. He cares about every aspect of our lives. He is at work even when we can't see Him. He provides a way when there is no way.
Oh, He is so good!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes