Celebrating Christmas!

We've been celebrating Christmas for the past several days and have had so much fun! We enjoyed special church services, family gatherings, baking cookies, opening gifts, and eating lots and lots of food. Here are a few of my favorite photos from the past 4 days...





















Today I am grateful for all the beautiful memories we've made over the past few days. It really has been a VERY Merry Christmas! I am also grateful for all the precious people I have to celebrate this special season with. They make every day so much fun.

Most of all, I am incredibly thankful for the real reason we celebrate. 
To think that Jesus willingly left Heaven to be born into our world so that He could save us from ourselves, is really overwhelming.
It's definitely worth celebrating!
"Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!" 2 Corinthians 9:15



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes