Time with HIM

There really is nothing like spending time alone with my Jesus. This morning, after reading my Bible, I did my yoga routine outside while listening to worship music. It was so peaceful and so fulfilling. I could feel the Holy Spirit with me. I didn't want that time to end. Of course, with three the little boys waking up and wanting breakfast, it couldn't last forever. I honestly cannot wait until tomorrow to do it again! I felt refreshed and ready for the day.


Life is busy. Things are crazy. And let's be honest, we're tired. I've had every excuse in the book. But I'm telling you, God has proven to me that there is nothing like spending some time alone with Him! We all have desires and needs that only God can fulfill. If we don't allow Him to, the world will fill us with all the wrong things. Today I am thankful that if I make time for my Savior, He will fill me up with His Spirit. His love, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, and self control will be what gets me through the day. I will be living on His strength, not my own. Where else can we get that? I am grateful for His presence and His faithfulness to show up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes