Sweet Summertime

There's just something sweet about Summertime, isn't there?  The days are easy and simple. They're full of fun and relaxation. Today was the third time we've been to the pool in the last week or so. The kids really enjoy jumping off the diving board, swimming and playing with friends, and eating snacks....I'm not sure what it is but there's something about the pool snacks!

Allison LOVES the pool, too! She smiles from the moment we arrive until the moment we leave. She enjoys being in her little float and playing in the baby pool. She is so cute splashing around!




Today I am grateful for a fun time with my family and the many fun pool days to come this summer. I'm also thankful for the ability to have a pool membership to enjoy together. Mostly, I am grateful for summertime. I enjoy homeschooling the kiddos and being active in all their extracurricular activities but it is really nice to relax and just enjoy one another's company. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes