Never Once Did We Ever Walk Alone



We sang this beautiful song by Matt Redman this morning in church. Honestly, I had forgotten about this song. It's one of those songs the enemy wants me to forget, I'm sure! Why? Well, because it speaks right to my soul. 

These past few weeks have been tough for me physically. I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia previously but recently some new symptoms have arisen and I've just been struggling. A few times this week I recall saying to myself, "If I can just make it to the car" or "if I can just make it home." If you know me, you know that isn't like me. I'm not a home-body. I don't sit around much. I am out and about and always doing something. So these past few weeks have been tough physically but also emotionally because this isn't who I am-- if that makes sense. 

I have some appointments coming up and some decisions to make and some questions I hope to have answered. With all of that comes anxiety and fear...but you know, those emotions are mostly drowned by the peace God is giving me. I am willing to go wherever He leads because I know He is faithful. I know He has never left me and never will. And I know His ways are best, even when I can't see or understand what His ways are.

Whatever comes, may it be as He desires for me and my family. Today I am grateful that I have never once walked alone and I'm not alone as journey now either. Thank you, Father, for your faithfulness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes