14 years later...

June 5, 2004 was one my favorite days! I had been dating this handsome fella for 8 years...yes, eight! Marrying him was something I dreamed of for 8 years, too.  Fourteen years ago today that dream came true. 

I always love looking at our wedding pictures on our anniversary. Today I decided to look at our honeymoon pictures, too. Oh, we were so young!! Just babies! We had so many dreams and plans but had no clue what that God had in store for us. His plans have been better than anything we could have imagined. 

These pictures capture our excitement and love for one another, don't you think? 





I wonder what those two young people would say if they had been told they would one day have 4 kids! Or that they would homeschool those kids! I know that I would have laughed at both of those statements! It wasn't in our plans to homeschool four kids! God's way is so good. I wouldn't want it any other way now!

Today I am grateful for the fourteen years Bryan and I have enjoyed together and I look forward to many, many more. I am also thankful for the plans God has had for us. His ways are so much better! 14 years later, I can honestly say that young couple had so much to look forward to! And I truly believe the best is yet to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes