Family Game Night!

There's nothing better on a stormy evening than playing games with the family! We actually played 2 games that were mine when I was little. My mom is cleaning out her house since she is moving soon and brought over Mouse Trap and Chicken Out. The boys loved Mouse Trap! Bryan and I were a little stressed out by it (haha). I don't think we'll be playing that again for game night! I don't even remember playing Chicken Out before but it was pretty fun too!





Today I am grateful for fun times with the kiddos. I read a quote earlier today that said, "Today is the youngest you'll ever be." We definitely take that for granted. My kids will never be this young again. I want to make the most of the moments we have together with our 10, 6, 3, and 1-year-old. My prayer is that we will never take our time together for granted. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes