A Week To Breathe....





That sign just says it all.....take a deep breath, you're at the cabin now. This amazing place has become a bit of an oasis for our family. When our house rents for the Furniture Market, we often come here for a family vacation. The cabin is wonderful, the view is breath taking, and company is my favorite! Now that we're done cleaning and packing, and we've made it to the cabin, I feel like I can finally take a deep breath.

Isn't it gorgeous?

We ate dinner this evening at a nearby Mexican Restaurant

The boys had so much fun playing in the waterfall/wadding pool

They laughed and laughed!

Allison and I enjoyed swinging together on the porch

Look at that view!

So pretty!
Snack Time


All snuggled together watching a family movie!

Gorgeous Sunset to end the day.

Today I am grateful for a week away together in such a beautiful place. I love being in the mountains in the fall. I need these moments to enjoy God's creation, breathe in His goodness, and spend quality time with the special people He has placed in my life. I am thankful for this cabin, the family that allows us to stay here, and the memories we will make over the next few days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes