6 years Old!!!

Six years ago today, God blessed our family with the most loving little fella! Evan has been a lovebug since the moment he was born. He is so full of life and not afraid of anything! I always thank God for placing Evan in our family because he is such an encourager. Evan is always cheering on his siblings, reminding me that I'm beautiful, helping and serving, and praying for us. He is such a precious boy! I cannot believe he is 6 years old today! 

1 day old, precious boy!

11 months old or so....he dug this chocolate icing out of the trashcan!

Evan always has the best fashion sense! Haha

As soon as he could walk, Evan started bringing me flowers
When he was little he called them, "lady-flowers"

Evan has always been sensitive to the Spirit.
He openly talks about God and to God.
He is bold in His faith and that makes my heart so happy. 

Evan loves Frogs!!! 
The most loving little guy I've ever met!
Today I am grateful for Evan. He is definitely a hand-full at times but Evan is an incredible gift to our family. I love seeing who he is becoming. I know, without doubt, that God has big plans for him. I am also thankful that I get to be Evan's mommy. He has been a blessing to me in so many ways, lifting me up when I'm down, praying for me when I'm not feeling well, holding the door for me, bringing me flowers, and rubbing my back. I'm having a hard time believing its been six years since I first held this sweet boy. He is so much fun to be around and time flies when you're having fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes