Friends, Cupcakes, and KEEP!

Since my KEEP team keeps growing and growing, I decided to step of my comfort zone and do something new....a Team Meet Up! I have 65 ladies in my KEEP downline!!! They are scattered all over the USA. Many couldn't attend the Meet Up but I am so grateful for those who could make it today! We had a lot of fun chit chatting and sharing ideas and goals. We did a little training and a whole lot of laughing! Oh, and ate some yummy cupcakes too! It's truly amazing to see how KEEP brings ladies from so many different walks of life together and allows us to become great friends!

Some of the beautiful ladies from my KEEP team!
You know we all had on some gorgeous jewelry!
Today I am thankful for the opportunity God has given me with KEEP Collective. When I joined this company, I just wanted to earn the money to pay for Homeschool Curriculum! I never, ever, imagined that 9 months later I would be an Associate Director and have such an amazing team of ladies under me! I have made so many new friends, (and been reunited with a few "old' ones), learned to step out of my comfort zone, become a leader, and most importantly, I've realized that KEEP Collective was just what I needed for this season of life. God has shown me that even though my life revolves mostly around my family, I can still have dreams and work towards goals of my own. He has been teaching me that I have more potential than I thought I did and that it's ok to celebrate my accomplishments. I love how He uses things in my life to teach me more about becoming the person He created me to be!  I am also grateful for the fun time we had today at Maxie B's Bakery. The friends, conversation, advice and tips were outstanding! I love this team of ladies and the jewelry we sell!

I'd love to tell you more about KEEP Collective!!
keep-collective.com/with/torishaw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes