A Chocolate House....

The boys have been excited about building a Gingerbread House this year to start off our Christmas Season. While we were at Hershey last week we saw a Chocolate House....even better! They have been asking to make this thing for days! This afternoon we finally started building our Chocolate House. They had so much fun! Tyson just liked eating everything but Dylan and Evan were being very creative. They did a good job too!





Today I am thankful for the chance to see Christmas through the eyes of little children. They enjoy every detail, every celebration, every little part of Christmas. They don't worry about the mess or the to-do list or the money. They just fully devote themselves to each moment. I want to be more like that. I want to truly enjoy this Christmas and stop wasting my time with worry. I am grateful for the lessons my boys teach me. Even a simple chocolate house can be a fun, exciting thing to do, especially with my family. I can't wait to experience the rest of the season with my fellas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes