Associate Director!!!!!!

This past month as a KEEP Designer has been wonderful! I woke up this morning to see that I had officially promoted to Associate Director!!! I would have never even dreamed of being an Associate Director only 8 months after joining. In fact, when I joined KEEP at the end of February, I really didn't believe I'd do anything more than make some extra money to buy homeschooling curriculum. Now, I have 65 ladies on my team and I am having so much fun! I know God has being using this opportunity to teach me some things about myself! He is teaching me that I am capable, I am smart, and I am passionate, oh and that it's ok to dream!  My Lord has blessed me abundantly with the women I've met who have been encouraging me and supporting me. This is journey is amazing and I can't wait to see what the future holds!

Today I am grateful for KEEP Collective, my amazing team, and the lessons I'm learning through this experience. I made this KEEPer to celebrate my promotion to Associate Designer! I've been working toward this promotion for a few months so attaining this goal fills my heart with gratitude!

My Special Keeper

October was a HUGE month for me! I was awarded the Heart of Leadership award, the power seller bonus, and a big promotion! It's hard for me to even believe this is "work" because I am having so much fun!





As I saw each of the pictures above on my facebook page this week, I couldn't help but say Thank you! Thank You Jesus, for allowing me this amazing opportunity and for teaching me more about who You created me to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes