The "Month-Day Boy"

This little guy turned 10 months old today!!!! I cannot believe it! Where has the time gone? It seems like he was just born a week ago! Dylan and Evan were celebrating all day because they are so excited that their baby brother is getting close to being one! They begged for us to order pizza tonight in celebration! (and because Tyson LOVES pizza). Once the pizza arrived, Dylan said, "Give some to the month-day boy! He loves pizza!" 

I tried to get some good photos of Tyson with his 10 month sticker, just like I have every other month but, it proved to be very difficult! I don't think you can see the 10 on any of them but they're just so darn cute I just had to share! This gives a pretty good idea of how active Tyson is! I took all of these in less than 2 minutes!

"What? Are you trying to take my picture?"
"I want to play this harmonica!"
"OOOooo, I got the sticker!"
"It makes a cool noise when it hits the floor!"
"Ok, I'll give you one good smile!"
"I'm going to hide this under here!"
This is what was left of the bib and sticker! LOL 
You couldn't tell by the photos but the tie had the number 10 on it! This 10 month old has a ton of energy. He is crawling all over the place, cruising along the furniture, standing without holding on for moments at a time, playing with everything in sight, and eating like crazy! He absolutely loves his big brothers and enjoys playing with swords and light sabers, just like them! He has the cutest giggle and pulls Mommy's hair on a daily basis. He gives kisses and claps. He waves and says mama, dada, more, Max, baba, and eat. He is the most laid back little guy I've ever met. He is so incredibly sweet and loving, too! Tyson is an incredible little guy! I am so thankful for him today as he celebrates his "month-day" according to Dylan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes