Busy, Busy, Busy!

I haven't written in a few days because I've been BUSY!!!!! I spent the weekend in Dallas for KEEP Collective's first ever National Conference, HOOPLA! I had a wonderful time meeting the ladies that I've been working with online for several months now! We laughed, we cried, and we learned so much! I got honored and celebrated for my accomplishments over the past 5 months and I set some pretty big goals for the future...which is scary and exciting all at the same time!!


I got home late Sunday night and then on Monday, Bryan and I got to go on a date to the OutCry concert. It was wonderful! I love worshiping Jesus with my hubby! Actually, I love worshiping Jesus any time, with anyone! We did have a great time together!!!




That crazy, busy weekend was hard on me because of my back and my foot. Someone with chronic back pain and a  broken foot probably shouldn't be walking all over the airport and hotel and coliseum but, ya know, you only live once! So, I'm living this life, not sitting on the couch! (Plus, the doctor even told me that sitting still won't help at all at this point!) Anyway, I was really happy to finally receive the bone stimulator that the doctor hopes will stimulate bone growth in my foot. Tonight, I started stimulation for the first time.  My body isn't recognizing the fracture in my foot. So after 6 months of it being broken, it is still broken, no matter what I try. If this stimulator doesn't help stimulate bone growth, I may have to have my foot broken much more so that my body will heal it.  If you have a minute, will you please pray for me. I'm really praying that it will be helpful because a Mommy of 3 and a broken foot don't go together very well!

My bone stimulator....
Today I am thankful for a fun girl's weekend feeling so appreciated and celebrated and growing in excitement over my KEEP business! I am also grateful for a beautiful evening singing to my Lord, while hearing my husband sing right beside me! (There is nothing more handsome in my opinion!) And I'm also thankful that I finally have something that may help my foot. God has definitely sustained me as I've dealt with this foot pain but I sure would love for it to feel better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes