I'm Headed to HOOPLA!

In the morning (or the middle of the night actually!) I will be getting on an airplane all by myself! As a Mommy of 3, I don't even get to the bathroom by myself so this is going to be a real treat....a bittersweet treat though because I will definitely miss my hubby and my littles. 

I'm flying to Dallas, Texas for the first ever KEEP Collective National Conference, HOOPLA! I am going to be seeing the new fall line, taking part in trainings and toasts, and I'm being  honored in a parade for the Founding Stars of this brand new company! And for the first time ever, I will be meeting so many beautiful ladies that I have been working with for the past 4 months. I feel so honored to be attending this event as it is the first of many to come, I'm sure! I would never have guessed when I joined on February 20th that I would be where I am today! I was one of the first 100 ladies in the entire USA to promote to Star Designer for KEEP. I now have 36 amazing ladies on my team! I'm not a "salesman" but I sure do like getting a paycheck to help my friends make  their one-of-a-kind" keepsakes! I'm going to spend the weekend  celebrating this awesome company and all of its designers and am super excited! 

Today I am thankful that God allowed me to find KEEP and that He has used it to bless my family so abundantly. I am also grateful for all my friends who have supported me so far in this journey. Believe it or not, no one in my family make a keepsake yet, but my friends love it as much as I do! I'm grateful for the encouragement they give me! Mostly, I am thankful to Bryan, for cheering me on as I've worked towards these different goals. He has been my biggest fan! He is taking care of the kiddos by himself this weekend so that I can be celebrated and rejuvinated! It means the world to me!


Ok, I'll write again in a few days! I'm going to HOOPLA, y'all!

www.keep-collective.com/with/torishaw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes