To infinity....

Several months ago Dylan and I had a little contest where we each tried to say "I love you" more times than the other. I would say, "I love you more" and he would shout, "no, I love you the most." I would say, "I love you to the moon and back" and he would say "I love you times one billion." At one point he looked at me with those big eyes and said, "I love you to infinity." What tops infinity? I couldn't think of anything to top it so I just said, "I love you to infinity too sweet boy." Since then we started showing each other sign language for "I love you" and then we hold our hands up to make the infinity symbol. Each night when I tuck Dylan we tell each other "I love you to infinity" with our hand motions. 

As a gift for my birthday Bryan, Dylan and Evan gave me the sweetest gift! Its an infinity bracelet with little charms that have the boy's initials on them and a little pearl too. It is beautiful. I absolutely love it. 


I've had a lovely birthday. Bryan worked from home today and he let me sleep in and have a nice shower in peace. Then the boys and I went out for Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Did you know you can get a free doughnut for your birthday? This evening we went to Kabuto's for dinner. It was a nice day with my sweet little family. They also gave me tickets to the upcoming Hillsong concert and a new case for my phone. 

Today I am thankful to have such a precious family to celebrate my birthday with. I am also thankful for another year of life. I have to say, the best part of today was receiving such a sweet, thoughtful gift from my fellas. It is so pretty but more than that, it means so much to me. I love these boys to infinity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes