Spark!

Dylan has had the awesome privilege of being in the first issue of a new Christian magazine called "Spark!"  Dylan's Diaper Doozie's is on "center stage" in the magazine! Dylan could not be more excited about seeing his pictures in the magazine and his name on the cover! He has been showing everyone. We even took some copies to our favorite post office and they had Dylan autograph a copy of Spark!

When the editor asked me to write the article about Dylan's Diaper Doozie, I was floored! I couldn't believe she wanted to publish something written by me. Seeing the article in print with all the pictures surrounding my words was absolutely amazing! And believe it or not, I've been asked to be a regular contributor to the magazine! I'll be writing an article in every issue of Spark! I am so honored and humbled and couldn't be happier to be a part of this magazine!






Today I am thankful for Spark magazine. God has orchestrated the production of this new Christian magazine and I am so grateful to be a part of it! I am also thankful that Dylan's Diaper Doozie was featured in the very first issue. I'm praying that many people read it and feel inspired to be a blessing to others!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes