Capturing Memories

Its probably no surprise but I absolutely love pictures!  I take pictures all the time. I post pictures all the time. I just can't help it. Its probably because I grew up with a professional photographer for a father. Some of my earliest memories involve having my photo made at my dad's studio or attending photography conventions where all the best photographers were receiving awards. I have always enjoyed taking pictures, having my picture made, and looking at pictures. From the day I was born until the day I got married, my dad has taken my photographs. He has been retired for some time but he recently opened a studio with a new colleague, Austin.  Last night we went to the new studio and had our family portraits made. It warmed my heart to experience my dad taking my photo again and pictures of my boys! He and Austin did a fabulous job! I am so pleased with the photos!















 Today I am thankful for the beautiful photographs my dad and Austin took of my little family. There is just something about pictures, I absolutely love them! They are really the best way of capturing memories and memories are incredibly special to me. Our home is covered in photographs and I make scrapbook after scrapbook. Having these wonderful pictures made, to capture these moments in the life of my family, is precious to me. I am also grateful to have had our pictures made by the best photographer I've ever known. He has won countless awards for his work and has been awarded the honor of "Master of Photography." Not many people get to have their picture made by a photographer like this. I am thankful that he is not only my photographer but my also my dad!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes