Minivan Mommy!


I have always said I would never own a minivan. Well, today I ate my words! Bryan and I bought a (new to us) minivan! We traded in my Nissan Sentra for a Mercury Monterey. It has parking sensors, auto open doors, heated and air conditioned seats, dual sided temperature controls, a 6 disc CD changer, and much more space! My favorite feature is heated seats, its a like a built in heating pad for my back! Dylan is especially excited about being able to pick which seat he wants to sit in and open/close the door with a push of a button! We were also pleased with the price. Even the Carmax salesman thought this price was almost too good to be true! With all the perks it has and the terrific shape it is, this minivan should have been priced much higher! We traded my tiny Sentra for a "pimped out" minivan with an extended warranty and we're only paying $8 more per month! This is truly the perfect minivan for our little family!

The New Minivan

As most of you probably know, buying a car takes a long time because of the piles of paperwork. We took the boys with us today and we were a little nervous but they did so good! Carmax has a kids area where they played for a while, which helped keep them occupied. I also came prepared with a "keep em' busy" bag but they didn't even play witih everything. I was so proud of my sweet boys!


Evan enjoyed his lollipop. It kept him quiet for a while.


My little artist kept himself busy. 

Today I am thankful for our new minivan. When we were test driving it Dylan said, "I think God had this minivan brought here just for us." I agree with Dylan! What a blessing this is for our little family. I am also thankful that our boys did so well during our visit to Carmax.  I was worried that we might be in for a rough time while we were there but they did so well! 

So, I'm a minivan Mommy now and proud of it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes