Enjoying God's creation

Evan and I spent some time together this afternoon running errands in the beautiful weather. As we were driving around, I peaked back at him in the rearview mirror and saw him grinning from ear to ear as he looked at out the window. I've loved our new van since the moment we got it but now, I have a  new reason to love it! In our old car, Evan wasn't tall enough to peer out the window. Now, he can see all of God's beautiful creations as we drive along. 

Sweet Evan couldn't take his eyes off the window. He was trying to take it all in. I could tell that he really enjoyed seeing all the trees, clouds, people, etc. He even clapped his hands several times. He was so happy. I couldn't help but think about how wonderful it must be to see all of this for the first time. We take God's creations for granted but not Evan, he loved seeing the world through his window.

Today I am thankful that God created such an amazing world for us to enjoy. We walk through life completely blind to the millions of miracles that occurring each day around us. The sun rising and setting, flowers blooming, the rain falling, children laughing, birds singing, its all HIM; these are all gifts from Him! I am also grateful for the opportunity to see my cutie pie enjoying God's creation and the reminder that I need to do the same.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes